Friends

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Crochet V stitch


MORNING
So how was your weekend? it was very soggy here with a little sun in between. Monday was Much better I, got to do a little shopping, you know bread, milk etc and then up date my husband's new blog (I help out as I have only a fraction more knowledge) Mike's Hobbies it's called if you're interested, or maybe your hubby's would be lol. Any way I digress.


So here is a blanket I finished was it last year? or was it this year? I'm not sure one year flows into the next for me. Does that happen to you as well? or is it just me? 

I told you you would see more of Freddy! I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stitch. I have included the tutorial I used below, so do watch it if you fancy learning or refreshing on this one.


Above is a close up, I have had lots of people wanting to know how I did this one, they're loving the colour combination as well as the stitch. I used another lot of  STYLECRAFT wool. This is a go to yarn for me it's DK although they do this wool in chunky, 4ply, baby and lots of others and all the ones I have bought I am more than pleased with.


Above, here it is draped over my bed, though it's no a double blanket it's a lovely size and this stitch gives it a deceiving weight, you would think it was a thicker wool and I love the weight as well.


Freddy liked this one as well *smiles* until next time, be crafty. Dawn xx

No comments: