Friends

Thursday 6 December 2012

Easy knit Jumper




This was wonderful to knit and it fits really well. The wool is Sirdar Escape You can find it Here. It has really nice drop shoulders, which I love and I really like the collar on this pattern as well. This is an old pattern I have had it for years (also by Sirdar) it should have a pattern on the front but as the wool is so busy I thought the pattern would be lost, So made the executive decision to leave it out haha One of the joys of making things your self.


Here is a close up of the wool. Very soft,  has a mix of 51% wool & 49% acrylic so it can be washed in the machine, although I wouldn't wear this jumper without a T-Shirt or some sort of vest underneath to save on the itch factor lol.


As I learnt to crochet this year, I thought I would crochet all the seams instead of darning them, look at the neat finish. Very pleased with this. I hope you  will have time to leave a comment and lead me to your blog, I would love to see what you're up to as well. I have found a few blogs you may like to have a nosey at just click on them (down the right hand side) there is lots of free stuff and buckets of inspiration, have fun Dawn xx

2 comments:

Needle little Balance said...

Seeing pretty pieces like this I wish I could knit, too. But I´m not patient enough :)

Yarn-Madness said...

This looks absolutely lovely! :D